How to add Facebook photos to slideshow maker
With Photo Slideshow Director HD, you can easily create an eye-catching slideshow with Facebook photos. You do not need to download photos from Facebook to your iPad first. The slideshow maker allows you to sign into your Facebook account and import photos from your Facebook albums.
Import photos from Facebook albums to a slideshow project
1. Install Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad(or iPhone, iPod) and launch it.
2. Touch the Web Album icon to show all web albums where you can get photos, including Facebook album, Flickr album, Picasa web Album, Dropbox, etc. Tap Facebook album.
3. In the pop-up facebook window, enter your Facebook login information(Email and password). Then tap Log In button.
4. After signing in, all the albums in your Facebook will be listed. Select an album from which you want to get photos and tap it. Then you can see all photos in the selected album.
5. Browse photos and touch them to add. If you want to import all photos in one album, hit the Add All button.