How to add pictures to a slideshow project
Photo Slideshow Director HD is the best iPad / iPhone slideshow app. With the iOS slideshow software, you can merge photos from different sources into one slideshow. It enables you use photos from Photo Library and web albums. To import photos from Picasa, Flickr, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Facebook and Instagram, you just need to sign into your web album accounts.
1. Import photos from iPad Photo Library
To add photos from iPad, you may need to give permission for Photo Slideshow Director HD to access to your Photo Library first.
- Open the iPad Settings app
- Tap Privacy > Photos
- Turn the switch On for Slideshow HD
Go back to Photo Slideshow Director HD, and tap the Photo icon from main menu bar, you will see all your iPad albums are listed under Albums. Select albums to view pictures and tap pictures to add them into a slideshow project.
2. Import photos from Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram
- Tap the web album icon to bring Web Albums list
- Under Web Albums list, you can see all available web albums from which you can get photos
- Select one web album icon and sign into your account, take Flickr album as an example
- After signing in, all albums will be listed, select albums and tap photos to download.