How to create a slideshow with Dropbox photos
I have bunches of photos in my Dropbox account. Is there an app which can get photos from my Dropbox and create a slideshow with photos from Dropbox?
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a slideshow app which allows you to make slideshows with photos from different sources, including Dropbox, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr etc. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a slide show with Drobbox photos.
1. Install Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad (or iPhone, iPod) and run it.
2. Touch the Web Album icon and select Dropbox from the Web Albums list. Then you can see the Dropbox login window appear.
3. Input your Dropbox account information, and tap Sign in button.
4. When Dropbox photos are listed, select photos and touch them to add into the slideshow app.
5. After adding photos, you can personalize the Dropbox slideshow with background music, text, subtitles, transitions, pan & zoom effects and other effects.
6. Preview the slideshow. Before exporting a slideshow, you can tap the Play button to preview it. If you are not satisfied with it, you can change the effects as per your needs.
7. Save and share a Dropbox photo slideshow. After customizing a slideshow, you have different choices to share it. You can upload the photo slideshow back to Dropbox, or publish it to YouTube, Facebook and SkyDrive, save it to Camera Roll.