How to create a slideshow with music
No matter you want to create a wedding slideshow or party slideshow, music is an essential part. The success of a slideshow partly depends on background music. So if you want to create a slideshow, you’d better add background music to set the mood. Read this tutorial to learn how to create a slideshow with music using the best iPad slideshow app – Photo Slideshow Director HD.
- Open Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad and import photos to begin a slideshow. You can import photos from Camera Roll and Web Albums, such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa.
- Then tap the Music icon, and all songs on your iPad will be listed under Collections by Albums, Artists, Composers, Genre and Songs.
- Hit the music category and select songs for your slideshow. You can add one or more songs as background music.
- To organize background music, hit Background Music List in Music Options area. Then you can play, remove and arrange background music.
- Hit the “clock” icon, you can sync slideshow to music. After synchronization, the app will automatically change slides time to make the whole slideshow time match music time.
After customizing the slideshow with music , transitions and other kinds of effects, you can upload the musical slideshow to Facebook , YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive for sharing, or save to Camera Roll.