How to post your iPad photos to Facebook as a slideshow
As one of the most popular social websites, Facebook is a good place to share our photos and latest status with friends. Maybe you are bored to share still photos, now you can turn your photos to a slideshow and upload it to Facebook for sharing.
To create a slideshow with pictures for Facebook , Photo Slideshow Director HD is recommended. This iPad /iPhone slideshow maker can convert digital photos on iPad and web albums to slideshows with music and transitions within minutes. Then upload a slideshow to Facebook with title and description.
1. Convert iPad photos to a stunning slideshow for Facebook
With Photo Slideshow Director HD, it is so easy to make a Facebook slideshow with photos on iPad. Import photos to the slideshow app, then it is ready to output the slideshow with transitions. However there are more features you can use to create a stand-alone slideshow with text, pan / zoom effects, music, theme and more. Its powerful photo editor enables you to fix and edit photos. Learn how to use Photo Slideshow Director HD>>
2. Post a slideshow to Facebook from iPad
After customizing a slideshow, you can publish it to Facebook for sharing. Photo Slideshow Director HD enables you to upload a slideshow to Facebook directly.
1. Tap Export button and choose Facebook from Share Movie to group.
2. Enter your Facebook account information in the pop-up Facebook window, then tap Log In.
3. Tap Allow All to enable Photo Slideshow Director to post photo slideshows to Facebook.
4. Now you are led to Upload Video window. Enter title and description, choose a resolution for the slideshow, set viewing permission. Then tap Upload Now, the app will begin to encode the slideshow and upload it to your Facebook account.