How to view Flickr pictures in slideshows on iPad and iPhone
Flickr is always one of the most popular photo apps for photographers and photography fans. With Flickr on iPad / iPhone, you can easily share your pictures and view Flickr’s amazing collection of photos. What if you want to view Flickr images in a slideshow with music, transitions, ken burns effects? Do you have to download images from Flickr to iPad / iPhone , then view images in slideshows using iPad / iPhone’s simple slideshow feature? In this article, I will show you how to display your Flickr images as a slideshow on iPad/ iPhone /iPod.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a photo/ video app for iPad and iPhone, which can get pictures from Flickr and other web albums and let your view your web albums picture collections in slideshow with music and various effects.
Display Flickr images in slideshows on iPad
1. Transfer Flickr images to iPad slideshow app
- Run Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad(Download Link>>)
- Touch Web Album icon and choose Flickr
- Enter your Flickr ID and Password to sign in your Flickr web album in the login screen
- Tap photos in Flickr albums to download them, the Add All allows you to add photos in bunch
2. Add music, choose transitions and customize Flickr slideshow with other effects
Touch Music icon from Menu bar, your songs in Music Library will show up, touch songs to add them. Tap Background Music List, you can play and organize added songs. To sync slideshow to music, touch Synchronization icon ()Sync Music and Slideshow in the synchronization window.
Photo Slideshow Director HD can apply random transitions between photos, if you want to change transitions, touch the Transition icon() between photo thumbnails and choose transitions you like. To make your Flickr picture slideshow more attractive, you can touch the Theme icon and choose a theme, also you can customize a theme with a beautiful background images.
Touch the Edit icon, you can find more functions, such as Photo Editor, Adding text and subtitles, inserting blank images, setting project icon, customizing pan / zoom effects, saving pictures to Camera Roll and more. Touch the Setting icon(like a gear) at the right top of the screen, you can set slides and transitions time.
3. View Flickr images slideshow on iPad
Now the Flickr images slideshow is ready to play. Touch the Play icon(), you can view the slideshow on iPad. To play it in full screen, touch the Full screen().
You have other choices to share the Flickr images slideshow:
- Save the slideshow to Camera Roll
- Upload to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive for sharing
- Wirelessly transfer to PC for watching on your computer
- Watch on TV via Airplay or cable